- Traders are in a mad rush for GST compliant accounting software so that they can continue with their business. This is good news as this may minimize tax avoidance cases
- RBI released a working paper titled “Phillips Curve Relationship in India: Evidence from State-Level Analysis“. The paper considers the very well-known Phillis curve framework and the inflation determinants
- Lending platform, BillionLoans, has closed a seed funding of 7 Cr INR from Reliance Corporate Advisory Services. They provide a platform connecting borrower & lender by using technology & data bases alternative credit analysis
- Manish Jaiswal joins as the CEO for Magma finance
- GST has made the digital payment transactions like UPI/ wallet etc which do not attract any charge, more attractive
- Govt has cleared that there is no double taxation on credit cards and the only impact on financial services is the increase in service charge from 15% to 18%.
- Why central bank issued e-money/ digital currency may not be possible & the problems around the same has been discussed at length in an interesting FT article. Click here…
- In the latest Financial Stability Board annual report, member claims that the toxic part of the shadow banking across the globe has been tamed & what remains, is the more resilient market-based finance. Pls. read more…