1. An ICRA report estimates that MFI & Small finance banks may need an external capital ranging from 9000-1000 Cr in next 3 years to grow at CAGR of 25-30%
2. A recent Mastercard survey on consumer confidence indicates biggest drop (of 9.3 points) in APAC (first part of this year) as compared to July-Dec period of 2016
3. Banks importing gold and precious metals will have to pay 3 per cent tax under goods and services tax (GST), which can be claimed as input tax credit, the government has said
4. “A major challenge in India is to promote greater access for women to the labour market,” Gowda said addressing the inaugural session of the two-day National Consultation on Data Generation for Gender Indicators for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
5. SBI waves processing fees on a set of retail loans, including car loans, gold loans, personal loans etc.
1. JP Morgan Chase CEO, Jamie Dimon, joined the likes of Apple by pledging up to $2 million USD to anti-hate groups. This is primarily a response & rebuke to President Trumps reaction to the events that happened at Charlottesville