- The GoI has initiated investigations into alleged dumping of Chinese belting fabric used for making conveyor belts following a complaint by SRF Ltd.
- Seems loan outstanding with banks from willful defaulters has been steadily increasing as per hindubusinessline new report
- A ET news reported that RBI may be releasing a 2nd list of defaulters for NCLT (insolvency) refer
- Airtel Payment bank-Mastercard online debit & prepaid card crossed the 2 million milestone
- BoB clarified that there were some erroneous RTGS/ NEFT transaction charges to ~ 8000 accounts due to system glitch post Finacle 10.x migration and the same has been reversed and system glitch rectified
- A Paypal report cum survey has concluded that Asian economy still remains primarily cash based despite successes of the likes of Alipay & Wechat. The report titled “Digital Payments: Thinking beyond Transactions” found 57% of surveyed preferring cash