1. HDFC Securities CEO believes that credit offtake will take time to pick up especially on corporate side unless private sector investments picks up
2. P2P lending final guidelines will be coming out soon from RBI. RBI is waiting for GoI to issue a gazette notification indicating p2p platforms is an entity to be regulated by RBI
3. FM has exuded confidence of Aadhar passing the tests of constitutionality, data privacy
4. RBI ED Sudarshan Sen has shared that RBI is not comfortable with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and believes that its potential is overtstaed.
Rest of World
1. Interesting insight from China’s retail payments system indicates that though mobile payments have seen phenomenal rise, it has not dented the credit card affinity. Read more…
2. World Insurance Report released by Capgemini states that more than 30% of customers relies on insurtech solutions with customer seeking more digital touch points for better experience