- Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance (ABSLI) todays aid it has launched ‘Income Shield Plan’, a non-linked non-participating term insurance plan
- HDFC Life Insurance and Apollo Munich Health Insurance have come together to launch the Click2Protect Health plan
- Newly appointed SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar feels that corporate credit growth remains a challenge and retail may be the key driver. He also believes that insolvency leading to liquidation is the worst option for NPA resolution as recovery is lowest
- RBI Governor believes that the country’s fiscal deficit may move up by 100 bps primarily because of loan waiver and any stimulus that GoI may push for economic revival
- RBI released the final guidelines for P2P lending.
Rest of World
- Fidelity International is now trying performance linked fee on retail funds implying that equity funds will attract higher fees if it performs better than their benchmark or lower fees if the performance is worse off